Friday Night

Every Friday Night we have pizza, a new dessert, and a movie. I realize this is a lot of pizza, dessert and movies but it's one thing we never get tired of. . .well, maybe Jarom. Pizza isn't exactly his favorite but lets not get distracted here.
I decided to, once again, go outside my norm and change it up from just the DiGiorno/Freschetta stuff. My plan was to make calzones but then there was a change of plans at the last minute and decided to go with personal pizzas. It was fun making them and eating them!
I started out with frozen rolls. Since this was last minute I just stuck them out in the sunshine for about an hour and they were just perfect. Then we rolled them out. Tossed them a few times. We even through in some of our own versions of Mambo Italiano. Mad skills were poppin' up everywhere. Ahh yes, then the yummy ingredients: Italian sausage, pizza sauce, pizza cheese blend, pepperoni, frozen pepper/onion blend (it was on sale so why would I bother chopping them myself?), and spinach (upon Liam's request). Watch us work our magic.






We baked at 350 for 15-16 minutes. The results. . . delicious. Especially with homemade strawberry milkshakes to boot.
Oh yeah, the boys decided they also wanted to wrap cheese-sticks in a roll to make cheese bread. They loved it.




Comments