Temple Rededication
I was so excited about the Atlanta Temple being rededicated. This was where Jarom and I were married. It's a special place.
I wanted our children to see what was inside and see what Mommy and Daddy do when we leave them with a babysitter or have to wait a few hours while we go to the temple. It was also a great opportunity for friends and family not of our faith to go and learn a little bit more.
I wanted our children to see what was inside and see what Mommy and Daddy do when we leave them with a babysitter or have to wait a few hours while we go to the temple. It was also a great opportunity for friends and family not of our faith to go and learn a little bit more.
My Aunt Jane was one of the family members that wanted to come. With her enthusiasm my family all kind of jumped on the bandwagon and tried to go at the same time.
I was so glad that we went and pleased that my boys enjoyed it. We asked what they remembered or what they liked best.
Hyrum: "I liked the white rooms and the bathtub."
Tipton: "I liked the baptism place and where you get married."
Liam: "I liked the baptismal font best."
Apparently the font was a big hit. But what impressed me most was Liam's Family Home Evening lesson he gave the following Monday. I knew then that he knew the temple was a special place and that he was glad he got to go inside. *Note: we have some spelling to work on.
"The Temple is a place were we are sealed together and make covenets to out father Jesues. I've been inside. The celastral room is a special place in the temple because it is like the celasrale kindom with Heavenly father and Jeusees Christ. A other room is the Baptism room. That is were we Baptize for people that didn't have a chance too.I like to bear my testimonie that I know that the temples are a specail place and that those things are right and I say these things in the name of Jesus Crhist Amen."
I have to mention this was a fun time to see the three new babies born since our family reunion back at Thanksgiving. My mom is one proud grandma!

Comments