Called To Serve

Jarom's parents were called to serve in Bosnia for the next two years. What an exciting and nervous adventure for them and the entire family. As a farewell to "Grandmother and Papa" we all gathered together for at least the next 24 months. (ALL would cover 2 parents, 6 children, 6 in-laws, and 28 grandchildren and a few other relatives.) Jarom's sister was very brave to host this little gathering.
There was an excellent article written on them and their local newspaper here.

Their service is such a courageous and faithful example to us. We love them greatly and will miss them. I know there will be great blessings from their service and I hope my kids will always remember this time and recognize those blessings. Dearest Grandmother.The grand-kids are always gathered round Papa. Here he was asking their advice to help them on their mission.


The oldest and one of my many lovely nieces. (She's single, smart, and talented pass the word.)

The grandsons.



Grand-kids everywhere!





*Marshall was the center of attention next to the grandparents. I only had him when I was nursing and then he would be gone again. He was passed through all 27 cousins just about. He was exhausted.

Comments

I love that all the grandchildren were smiling and looking at the pic!! Where is Lanny?? I loved seeing everyone!