Going Pro
With all the rain and thunderstorms lately going to the pool hasn't been much of an option. We decided to venture to The Bass Pro Shop. They offered some free classes to do around the shop and my boys were all about it.![]()
First class, archery. Liam said he could now learn to shoot like Legolas. It was much harder than he thought it would be. Legolas does make it look very easy.
This is so boring.
I'll take that camera, please.
Next, the shooting range. I think the guns were a little big. But they felt like pros because their Uncle Brian has taken them shooting "for real." Liam still has his bullet casings. Maybe some day he can make up a good story for them.![]()
Last stop, fishing. The lady handed them the fishing rod and just expected them to know what to do. I had to tell her that they had never been fishing before they will need some help. Her response, "NEVER?" with quite shock on her face and in her voice. I just smiled and said, "Never."
Hyrum took about a 100 rounds of practicing.
Liam. . .I think the picture speaks for itself with his obvious experience.
Tipton seemed to be a natural. He was very serious about it and competitive. He was determined to get the fish bait into one of those fishes' mouths. He was the first and only one to succeed.
So easy.
Well maybe we aren't the most "outdoor-sy" people but thank goodness we have the Bass Pro Shop near by to pretend to be all we want right under a roof. *wink*
Comments