Biltmore

 Ahhhh.  Really do I need to say anything else?  I think the pictures say enough.




 This place is beautiful, romantic, amazing in architecture and history.  The Vanderbilt's sounded like some fun people that I would like to have been friends (despite their ridiculously plush and sumptuous visitors' floor). 
Marshall was no doubt beyond unbearable for most of the day ( note he's hanging out of his carseat backwards), not-to-mention, he exploded all over me, on my white shirt, in the gift shop.  Lovely.  We quickly learned traveling is not for him.  But considering I have a thing for noise and a talent that we give credit to men, I too can have selective hearing and block unwanted noise (maybe that part is more of a mother's skill).  Long story short, I had a wonderful time.
Jarom and I went here on our honeymoon at Christmas and haven't been back until now.  I loved every moment and I think Jarom did too.  I can't wait to go back. *wink.wink*


Comments

I want to KNOW how on earth you got discounts here?!?!?!?! I've been dying to go, but my husband is waaaay to tight to cut loose of the admission price! Please do tell!!
The Flynn's said…
I'm finally catching up on looking at blogs. The Biltmore looks amazing. Definitely a place I'd love to go see. Glad you guys had fun and hope everything is going well.