Distraction
On Sundays we try to quickly get home to Skype Papa and Grandmother on their mission. They are a few hours ahead of us and we try to catch them before they go to bed. This past Sunday Liam was quick to get upstairs and call. I was downstairs getting lunches ready and had put Marshall in his seat. Next thing I hear Papa's voice telling Liam to "go get your mom." Liam loves to get Skype going but always seems to have something hooked up in the wrong place and so I had to run upstairs to fix it. I just ended up staying and talking. I had completely forgot that Marshall was downstairs because normally at this time he's taking a nap.
Long story short, we say our goodbyes and as I'm coming downstairs I remember Marshall is down there so I run realizing that it's very quiet. This is what I found:
I guess I didn't have the tray set all the way back. And when we got down there he was so busy stuffing his little mouth he never even noticed us. (It made me think of Kung Fu Panda and he finds Monkey's cookies at the top of the shelf stuffing himself. I've seen that movie at least a hundred times!)Also, notice Hyrum's sad face. He was so upset because Marshall had eaten on the cotton ball on his bunny he made in Primary class. He was devastated.
Comments