Disappearing

Somedays I feel like if I could just disappear from. .  .something, it would make everything better.  But let's be honest, it wouldn't.  It does seem as if I have disappeared from the blogging world.  Catching up is never easy to do.  I've decided to just give a quick run-down.  October, I may  not have disappeared but I feel like I went through time.  The month flashing right before my eyes.
First things first.
Just recently, for the first time EVER, Tipton said that he wasn't "sure" about something.  I wanted to slam on my brakes I was in such shock.  Anyone that knows Tipton knows that he thinks he is always right and can't stand to be corrected no matter how wrong he might be.  He will make up some craziness to be right.  It's black and white.  There is no unsurety anywhere. . .until now.  I still don't know what to think other than progress, maybe?
Liam recently explained to me at how busy he was as a third grader.  I had asked if he had finished the third Harry Potty book yet because it seem to be taking him a long time.  The next thing I know he lets out a big gasp and begins to recite his list of work he has to do at school and never has any free time to read anymore.  He seemed exhausted just telling me about it.  I wanted to just say I know exactly how ya feel.  Third grade has no doubt pushed Liam, not to mention his teacher. Thank you Ms.Schumpert.
Next matter of business.
We are moving.  Yep.  I feel the lump in my throat as I type this very sentence.  Knoxville has come to be my home.  All my boys have been born here.  I've made a home here and such good friends.  I really don't want to go,  However, on the bright side of things we aren't moving far just to our roots Chattanooga.  I should be thrilled right?  Our families are there, we are familiar with the area, we know people all around the city.  This should be easy.  It just makes it that much harder, believe it or not.  I find it much easier to move to a place I don't know anything about.  I knew that Jarom always wanted to end up there eventually.  "That eventually" just came too soon for me it feels.  I feel like I'm losing my independence or something.  I just can't explain.
Chattanooga is a beautiful city and our boys are so excited to be close to grandparents and cousins.  They like change, like their mother and are excited to pick a new house.  Just something different.  They give me request of things they want and don't want for the future nest.  I know it will all work out and we will be happy.

Comments