ONE

(Part I)
I have truly done an injustice to my children lately.  With our house being for sale and trying to prepare to move, I just haven't made note of some of the good things in life. . .like my BOYS.

Marshall recently turned ONE. 
I.
Can't.
Believe.
It.
His labor was pretty memorable so I can honestly say it felt almost like yesterday.
He has come a long way and really grown into a sweet little boy.
Heck, I've come a long way!  He's still a "mama's boy" but it's helped soften me up a little.
Here's a little run down :This is how he always sleeps.  It is the sweetest.
 Now-a-days, this is where we usually find the little guy.  Terrorizing something!  He likes what's in drawers #2 and #3 as well (measuring cups/spoons and silverware).


Hyrum is the ultimate helper and playmate around the house.  He's constantly coming up with little things to make Marshall smile.  Here he's on a laundry basket ride.

 Mr. Blue Eyes and boogers.  The poor boy always has a yucky nose.

 His million faces in about 60 seconds.

 Yes, we let our child sport an awesome mullet.

Comments

I just cut Knox's mullet a few weeks ago. Your Marshall is a cutie!