Look What I Found
I'm trying to update my blog while keeping Marshall entertained and staying out of trouble. The key--Kids Bop. He can't help but dance and be around the music.
The other day while going through pictures on the computer I found some pictures I had not downloaded but a new folder created by someone else. Pictures by our very own Liam. Clever. Clever. Since he got his Ipod he's always taking pics of random things.
The pictures started out normal.

Okay, well Hyrum never has a "normal" picture.

Then Liam discovered the app CamWow. . . I couldn't help but laugh out loud with what I found.
This was just a few of the 200 I found downloaded on the computer. Most of these I've discovered happen on Sunday mornings. I guess full out silliness is a result of 1:00pm church services.
The other day while going through pictures on the computer I found some pictures I had not downloaded but a new folder created by someone else. Pictures by our very own Liam. Clever. Clever. Since he got his Ipod he's always taking pics of random things.
The pictures started out normal.
Okay, well Hyrum never has a "normal" picture.
Then Liam discovered the app CamWow. . . I couldn't help but laugh out loud with what I found.
I found that we all had become victims.
Comments