Happy Father's Day
I've considered giving up on trying to update the month of May. It was just chaos. I will do it however, just for my own records. . .eventually.
Tonight we had the "birds-and-the-bees" talk with Liam. It wasn't horrible but I let Jarom do all the talking. That is not my area of comfort. I just feel like I made my innocent child not-so-innocent. He didn't really understand most of it but I was glad we had "the talk." I have to confess Liam made a few comments to Jarom and me and I just had to cover my face with a magazine. Jarom held a good straight face.
I guess this kind of leads me up to what a great father Jarom has become. He struggles in the younger ages but he does great as they get older. He loves our boys and they love him. He always manages his time well to spend with them and try to be at their activities. Even though I am home with them all day, sheepishly I admit he probably spends more quality time with them than I do. I'm grateful for Jarom. I have been blessed. My children have been blessed.
Today in Primary they had little questionnaires for the kids to fill out and I thought I would type what they had to say about their dad.
(Liam's response is in blue and Tipton in red and I've written it just how they wrote it)
My dad is 34, 34 1/2 years old
His hair is blackish brownish, black and his eyes are blue, blue.
He loves to eat Churches chiken, at harde's (Hardees)
He is smart because he knows his last name Smartt, mostly all rules to every sport
My dad works hard at TVA, preparing talks (Jarom had to speak in Sacrament today)
My dad always tells me to do thigs (things), to be nice to my Brothers ( Liam got in trouble yesterday)
It makes my dad happy when I do thigs for him, I Beat him.
If he could go on a trip, he would go somewher I don't nowe (know), to Provo Utah and he would take me there, popeyes chicken
I really love it when my dad plays things with me, says he will win But he loses.
If I could give my dad anything it would be happy, a BYU football signed by every on the team
My favorite thing about my dad is he loves me, he makes me laugh
Hyrum also did one as well in his class:
My daddy's name is daddy and Jarom
How old is daddy? 34
How tall is daddy? taller than a car but not taller than a fan
How much does daddy weigh? 1,000
This is what he likes to do for fun play Mario Cart
What is daddy's hair like? Kinda long behind his head
My daddy's favorite things to eat are... shrimp and drink... sprite
What does daddy do at work? he eats lunch and works on a computer
How long have you known daddy and where did you meet? (weird question)I don't know at TVA
My favorite things to do with daddy is plastic football
My daddy is the best because he's bigger than me
The mouth of babes.
Tonight we had the "birds-and-the-bees" talk with Liam. It wasn't horrible but I let Jarom do all the talking. That is not my area of comfort. I just feel like I made my innocent child not-so-innocent. He didn't really understand most of it but I was glad we had "the talk." I have to confess Liam made a few comments to Jarom and me and I just had to cover my face with a magazine. Jarom held a good straight face.
I guess this kind of leads me up to what a great father Jarom has become. He struggles in the younger ages but he does great as they get older. He loves our boys and they love him. He always manages his time well to spend with them and try to be at their activities. Even though I am home with them all day, sheepishly I admit he probably spends more quality time with them than I do. I'm grateful for Jarom. I have been blessed. My children have been blessed.
Today in Primary they had little questionnaires for the kids to fill out and I thought I would type what they had to say about their dad.
(Liam's response is in blue and Tipton in red and I've written it just how they wrote it)
My dad is 34, 34 1/2 years old
His hair is blackish brownish, black and his eyes are blue, blue.
He loves to eat Churches chiken, at harde's (Hardees)
He is smart because he knows his last name Smartt, mostly all rules to every sport
My dad works hard at TVA, preparing talks (Jarom had to speak in Sacrament today)
My dad always tells me to do thigs (things), to be nice to my Brothers ( Liam got in trouble yesterday)
It makes my dad happy when I do thigs for him, I Beat him.
If he could go on a trip, he would go somewher I don't nowe (know), to Provo Utah and he would take me there, popeyes chicken
I really love it when my dad plays things with me, says he will win But he loses.
If I could give my dad anything it would be happy, a BYU football signed by every on the team
My favorite thing about my dad is he loves me, he makes me laugh
Hyrum also did one as well in his class:
My daddy's name is daddy and Jarom
How old is daddy? 34
How tall is daddy? taller than a car but not taller than a fan
How much does daddy weigh? 1,000
This is what he likes to do for fun play Mario Cart
What is daddy's hair like? Kinda long behind his head
My daddy's favorite things to eat are... shrimp and drink... sprite
What does daddy do at work? he eats lunch and works on a computer
How long have you known daddy and where did you meet? (weird question)I don't know at TVA
My favorite things to do with daddy is plastic football
My daddy is the best because he's bigger than me
The mouth of babes.
Comments