Welcome
I've really just given up on trying to catch up on what all has happened between our move and keep up with what is going on now that we are moved. So I think I'll just stop trying. I don't want to miss a moment but I have tell myself that more will come (and maybe someone else will remember!).
We are finally starting to get settled in, getting into a summer routine and enjoying our new home. We have spent lots of time outside and on the the back porch. I think Jarom and I made the right decision and have found a great place for our kids to grow up, a great place to grow old together.
We are finally starting to get settled in, getting into a summer routine and enjoying our new home. We have spent lots of time outside and on the the back porch. I think Jarom and I made the right decision and have found a great place for our kids to grow up, a great place to grow old together.
Comments