Summer Olympics
We had so much fun watching the Olympics. The whole family was into it, that's including little, ol' Marshall. We would record all the events and then sit down in the evening and watch them. DVR is such a wonderful invention. Nothing like skipping all the commercials and getting straight to race or competition of the various events.
This has really been the first Olympics the boys have ever watched or remember. It left quite an impression. They were stunned by the diving, excited about the track races, and impressed by the gymnastics. I was finding them constantly coming up with races, volleyball/tennis competitions, and creating their own gymnastics events. You would hear them keeping score or giving scores for their performance. I only managed to get a few on camera.
Gymnastics event: The Bumbo Headstand
This has really been the first Olympics the boys have ever watched or remember. It left quite an impression. They were stunned by the diving, excited about the track races, and impressed by the gymnastics. I was finding them constantly coming up with races, volleyball/tennis competitions, and creating their own gymnastics events. You would hear them keeping score or giving scores for their performance. I only managed to get a few on camera.
Gymnastics event: The Bumbo Headstand
I was quite impressed with Liam's pointed toes.
Such great team support.
At this point, do not be deceived, the competition was about to get ugly.
I think being good sportsmen will be our next Family Home Evening.
Title declared.
Now that one competitor has been suspended from the event we can carry on.
I think this might just take the win.
Comments