First Day
Well, we survived our first week of school. It seemed like a long time coming but it finally arrived. There was definitely excitement in the air. Hyrum could not wait. There was also some nervous jitters as well. This was a first day to a new school, new friends, and new place. I think "newness" was hitting ol' Liam the most. He was the one having to make the biggest adjustment.
Like I said, we survived.
The early mornings have probably worn me out more than anyone because I get up early with the boys and stay up late with Jarom. Gonna have to change that! I expected lots of whining and tiredness as well from the boys but it didn't happen. Then I found out the two younger ones were sleeping on the bus since they are on it so long. Guess that helped.
With Liam being transferred into an out--of-zone school he gets to be a car rider. He enjoys riding with his dad every morning.
Even though Liam doesn't go to Shannondale Elementary anymore he insisted he still wear his old school shirt.
Tipton was so excited to put gel in his hair that he actually was ready early!
Hyrum thought he would try the gel thing too. He hasn't done it another day.
It's early while we are up and going. This is the view of the house while waiting on the bus stop. (I know you can't see it, I guess that's why I posted it.)
Marshall is all about the backpacks! He seems to be adjusting well to have the big brothers gone. I miss their help.
Like I said, we survived.
The early mornings have probably worn me out more than anyone because I get up early with the boys and stay up late with Jarom. Gonna have to change that! I expected lots of whining and tiredness as well from the boys but it didn't happen. Then I found out the two younger ones were sleeping on the bus since they are on it so long. Guess that helped.
With Liam being transferred into an out--of-zone school he gets to be a car rider. He enjoys riding with his dad every morning.
Even though Liam doesn't go to Shannondale Elementary anymore he insisted he still wear his old school shirt.
Tipton was so excited to put gel in his hair that he actually was ready early!
Hyrum thought he would try the gel thing too. He hasn't done it another day.
It's early while we are up and going. This is the view of the house while waiting on the bus stop. (I know you can't see it, I guess that's why I posted it.)
Marshall is all about the backpacks! He seems to be adjusting well to have the big brothers gone. I miss their help.
Comments