Mint Chocolate

I found this in my drafts of unfinished post from back in March or April  of this year.  I completely forgot about this incident until I went back and read it.  Then I clearly remembered that disaster.  No pics apparently made the cut but it's still worth posting for my own "sweet" memory.


It's not secret that if it's mint chocolate, I'm all about it!  I love pretty much anything with the minty-chocolaty-combo.  I keep a stash in my drawer beside my bed of mint truffle Hershey kisses.  Yet, after today those mint truffles just lost all their flavor.
It may appear as something "more disgusting" but if this was a sniff and smell picture there would be no doubt evidence of mint chocolate.    In fact, the whole basket of laundry seems to smell that way.  I realized with my obsession that I would have to be the one to blame for this disaster.  Then I also realized that nothing of mine that had pickets was in this load. 
Who knows how this flavorful treat managed to get into the laundry.  But it has.  It has spread it's sweetness among a full load of WHITE laundry.  Washer and dryer.  I think dryer is when it decided to spread it's goodness.  I guess for once that yummy, goodness wanted to melt elsewhere beside my mouth.  How do you discipline such a rebellious act?  Eat the the rest of the bag immediately?  Tempting. . . very tempting.
Until I decide how to handle this crazy, unfortunate and waste of a excellent piece of chocolate, I will treat everything, pre-soak it, and HOPE that all of this mess will wash away.

Yes, the laundry survived the second round.  Whew.

Comments