The Not-So-Itsy-Bitsy Spider
My mom likes to remind me that we live "out in the coutry" now. We see a lot more spiders and bugs at our new home.
Recently, Jarom discovered this rather huge spider that looked very scary. I told him if it was that big it was probably completely harmless, it's the small ones to worry about. I said it's probably like one of those Charlotte Web spiders. He didn't believe me. He was convinced this spider was not safe. This spider definitly creeped him out and he wanted it gone.
After dinner, Jarom and the bandwagon of our huligans all go out to "kill the beast." It was quite the ordeal. I on the other hand felt the need to look this gigantic spider up and prove that I was right. I couldn't help it. It's in all good fun. *wink.wink.*
I was right! It was a "writing" spider. I didn't actually know that until after I looked it up, but it was fun to still be right. It didn't really matter. It wasn't going to save her life. The wild men had ended her life. Quickly.
Recently, Jarom discovered this rather huge spider that looked very scary. I told him if it was that big it was probably completely harmless, it's the small ones to worry about. I said it's probably like one of those Charlotte Web spiders. He didn't believe me. He was convinced this spider was not safe. This spider definitly creeped him out and he wanted it gone.
After dinner, Jarom and the bandwagon of our huligans all go out to "kill the beast." It was quite the ordeal. I on the other hand felt the need to look this gigantic spider up and prove that I was right. I couldn't help it. It's in all good fun. *wink.wink.*
I was right! It was a "writing" spider. I didn't actually know that until after I looked it up, but it was fun to still be right. It didn't really matter. It wasn't going to save her life. The wild men had ended her life. Quickly.
Comments