This Kid
In two days it will just be me and THIS KID
Looks like a blast but be not deceived.
I don't even know how to describe this little guy.
He's always up to no good and runs faster than any little fella I know his age!
Probably because he runs, a lot.
One of those get-a-way runs.
And if he gets caught. . .
it's a flat out scream, crying tantrum.
He refuses to go to nursery.
Those leaders are tough.
They say don't come get him, "Let him cry it out."
I couldn't agree more, unless it's the full two hours he does the crying.
They never come and get me.
I always find out afterwards.
In my eyes, these women have earned the highest glory in Heaven!
He needs me.
ALL THE TIME.
It has softened my heart, made my arms muscular, and created terrible posture.
Trying to train my hips to not lean forward to provide a seat for babies is hard to do.
He does not permit hugging of other persons under his watch.
No other people on my lap.
Only him.
It's exhausting.
Currently his favorite things are fruit snacks, the lawn mower, the vacuum cleaner, the brooms, the blower, and the weed eater, and ear muffs.
If only he was of age to work all these things (at least properly)!
Comments