Cloudland Canyon


Saturday after the soccer games we decided to take the boys hiking to enjoy the nice weather and with nothing we were tied to later.

We took the boys to Cloudland Canyon and it was very beautiful.  The weather was perfect.  There were 1200 steps but the boys were troopers and did very well.  I on the other hand had Marshall on my back for most of the hike and was very slow moving on the way back up the stairs.  I got a lot of salutes and support from the passer-bys.  Jarom hauled the second hike.






I think these pictures hail as the best of the worst family pictures ever!  Tipton looks slightly
"special" and we have learned this is Hyrum's smile.  Lovely.


Do not let a teenager take your family picture or they will end up like this:

 Where's Marshall?  What is Hyrum doing?
 






Ah, yes, Liam ALWAYS has to go to the bathroom when we are hiking.
 
 
I'm not taking a picture of the guys but the view and the split in between the rocks around the area.

 
Hyrum was in his own little world at this moment chanting something. 





Comments