Halloween
Halloween is probably my least favorite holiday. I do few decorations and put little effort into my kids costumes. It's pitiful. I try to do better each year but I have yet to improve.
Thankfully, this year living close to family we got invited to Celeste's Halloween shin-dig. Her neighborhood is perfect for trick-or-treating. They were all dressed in costumes and had everything decorated for fun. I will let her have this holiday.
She also gave me some hand-me-downs in costumes. . .my boys may actually look decent next year!
I also did not charge my battery so these were the only pictures I managed.
Marshall has a major sweet tooth. We didn't take him out with the other kids, but once he realized people were giving candy Madison took him out to gather a few treats. The only way to get him to stop was giving him a root beer. Oh boy!
Thankfully, this year living close to family we got invited to Celeste's Halloween shin-dig. Her neighborhood is perfect for trick-or-treating. They were all dressed in costumes and had everything decorated for fun. I will let her have this holiday.
She also gave me some hand-me-downs in costumes. . .my boys may actually look decent next year!
I also did not charge my battery so these were the only pictures I managed.
Marshall has a major sweet tooth. We didn't take him out with the other kids, but once he realized people were giving candy Madison took him out to gather a few treats. The only way to get him to stop was giving him a root beer. Oh boy!
Comments