Soccer Ends
This past Saturday we finished off the fall season of soccer. Titpon's team had lost in the tournament the week we were at the BYU game, but they managed to win their final game against the other losing team. I guess putting them in third overall. Tipton had a great season and was the leading scorer. He also has become quite the dribbler and managing the ball well.
While Tipton was playing his final game so was Hyrum. I don't like how they run the U6 program here so I was happy to see this season end. Hyrum loved playing and scored 7 goals for his last game!
While Tipton was playing his final game so was Hyrum. I don't like how they run the U6 program here so I was happy to see this season end. Hyrum loved playing and scored 7 goals for his last game!
Comments