Bosnian Booties

We got a fun and authentic gift this year from Jarom's parents.  Since they are in Bosnia on their mission they sent us (or Gloria did) homemade house-socks. 
I'm not one to make the kids take off their shoes when they come in the house anymore but I know Gloria knew another purpose that we could use the socks for . . . 
SLIDING.
We have a LOT of wood floor. 
These socks slide perfectly on our floors.
It wasn't five minutes after getting their socks, did the boys have them on and started a sliding competition. 
Jarom participated in this as well, and manage to always find a way to win, or at least says he did.
I got a couple of videos to see who REALLY slid the furthest.
 

Marshall thought the sliding looked really fun but feeling unstable in the socks he decide to go with a half run/glide kind of style.


 
They are also pretty warm to boot and Tipton thinks mine fit him better so he wears those now.  I told them they had pink flowers on them but he says it's a different color.
Sure. 
Whatever you say, Tipton.
*wink.wink.*

Comments