Say Cheese! and Other Random Things

Every-now-and-then I get some random funny pictures of the boys.  Mostly they have been with Marshall since I'm home all day with him.
He is such a character, a bit of a menace, and he loves the camera and even more to say, "Cheese!"
 
 Two things you can always find with Marshall: 1.  Food on his face. 2.  A snotty nose.
 

For a few weeks Hyrum was all about gelling his hair every morning for school.  He loved "spiky" hair.  We would joke with him and say he looked like he had been electrocuted.  Didn't phase him.
 

 
Since the boys no longer have art class at school I thought we would do some painting over the holiday break.  I tried to teach Pointillism, making pictures with dots, but that didn't go over very well.  Hyrum and Tipton thought it was too hard and took too long and quickly did their own thing.  I was proud of Liam for sticking with it.
 


 

Comments