A Few Things I Never Want to Forget

IN the car today on our way home from church Tipton tells me that I can call him Cheap Guy, because if someone was going to sell something for 35 cents he would sell it for 5 cents.  I have no doubt people would buy his products I'm just not sure he would make any money.

Marshall is talking more and more each day.  A good bit the family can understand but still most needs translation from me.  Two words however, that never need translation HOT CHOCOLATE.  The boy will say it with all his might to beg for some hot chocolate.  I'm starting to see a resemblance here between father and son.

Hyrum has a heart the size of his body.  He loves Marshall and his family in general.  He is always thinking of other and wanting to help.  His help sometime is not exactly help, but he's trying.  A sister was telling me that often a child's name is inspired and we should watch our children grow and we will see how their name has played a roll in their lives.  Her son's name was Adam and loves landscaping and the outdoors.  Hyrum means exalted brother, I see everyday how he lives up to such a name. 
At school they have been learning about money and they could earn play money to buy real things at the class store (donated items).  Hyrum used his money to buy five things, three were for his little brother Marshall.
Marshall has moved to a big bed (no more cribs here!) and we learned that sometimes he has been rolling out of the bed at night.  I had no idea.  Then Hyrum tells me that he will climb off the top bunk and get Marshall up and back in his bed.  He tucks him in and everything.  It brings tears to my eyes when I think of the kind gestures Hyrum constantly performs.

Comments