Cheers

Ah, you know it's been a long time since you have updated your blog when the settings miss you, need you to login, and you can't remember your password.  Pitiful.
Today I raise my glass (of ginger ale) and say "Here's to a New Year!  To new goals (that I normally ultimately despise), and making this blog just a little bit better (that means I actually have to document something),"
One of my top goals this year is to write more on my blog.  I have a quiet Sunday today to enjoy some reading, napping, but I have to get into a routine and it's a perfect time to start on that big goal of mine.  Here I am.
Since I have been pregnant, it has been so sad what a crutch I have used it for to keep me from some of the things I enjoy.  Sure, it literally has kept me from doing some things, but others I have just pulled the pregnancy *ah-hem-clear-my-throat* lazy card.  Soon though this time of pure fatness I can relish in no more.  I will actually have another little body to care for and though exhausted I know pulling the lazy card just won't cut it.  Trust me when I say I am REAL excited about this.  When I ponder on this future for myself VERY near, I actually say to myself "Don't you know how this happens?  What were you thinking?  If only I weren't so sexy and irresisitable."
...AND  I'll end there before this gets uncomfortable and out of control.
Toast to a Happy New Year!  I know this year is going to hold lots of memories.

Comments