Baby Blessing

There always seems to be a big build up for something that last for just a brief moment.  In this case, I felt like we had been planning for weeks. Well, we had.
We were coordinating with Tyler and his baby blessing day for Jason which ended up being on the same day.  We couldn't seem to decide what to serve for food afterwards and we were still showing our house.
I had asked my brother to take some family pictures for us.
I had not checked my email so I didn't get the message that he wasn't going to be able to come until later so I didn't think he would be able to take pictures.  Alas, this is what you get--goofy faces all over the place.  That's still better than on Hyrum and Marshall's day when I didn't get pictures at all!

We are grateful to be able to have all the family that came and enjoyed steak and hot dogs with us.  Bret is truly a sweet blessing in our lives and makes us smile everyday.  I wrote down some of the things he was blessed with in his memory album. 
Everyone of my boys have worn this same blessing outfit.  Now I guess it's time to hang it up, we will need it no more.

Comments