My Oh Me, Marshall is Three!

I don't know where to start with this kiddo. 
He is a
wild,
crazy
funny
 entertaining
 completely full of himself
smart
short tempered
always up to something
lawn mower/yard tool/truck loving
 and absolutely hard not to love 
fast growing
BOY! 
 
For his birthday this year he woke up wishing everyone a happy birthday. 
I was still down from Bret's birth so Jarom had to take this one.
Being close to family we would get to enjoy celebrating with all their company.  That's one of Marshall's favorite parts of his birthday.
 
He had no idea what he wanted for his birthday other than a black cake.
We figured this meant either brownies or chocolate cake.
We made both.
 
He was clapping for himself after we finished singing.


 
We couldn't think of anything to get him because by boy number four you pretty much have all things boys need.  Jarom just took him to the store to pick out a toy.
He chose two airplanes for a dollar.
It doesn't get easier than that!
Jarom also took him to pick a balloon at the dollar tree for his birthday.
This is family tradition that the kids love.
So simple.
 
I felt so bad when the company arrived because I had been so sick that day from pain.
I was still happy to have company and to celebrate another day with Marshall.
All the cousins that are home came, especially his favorite, Calli.
Both the grandparents were there to celebrate too.
They all came with fun gifts for Marshall and lots of food to hold us over for the week since I couldn't really do much of anything.
It was an all around great night ending with some of Deseret's amazing karaoke skills.
 



Some of his favorite things right now:
getting into his brothers' things
talking on the phone
playing with cars
eating junk food
pb&j sandwiches
sprite
Daddy's lawnmower
being outside
watching movies
saying "holy cow" and "I promise"
 
Some of things I've noticed about him is how he always tells Jarom and me how he loves us and always says "thank you."

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.