Cookie Crumbs

This really has nothing to do with cookie crumbs, except that this was General Conference weekend and that's how I felt when it was over.  The weekend was so busy with late nights and early mornings and kids and baby needing attention (feeling my exhaustion?), that when the time came to watch Conference, instead of enjoying a feast I only got crumbs.
 But definitely cookie crumbs. 
Little bits of sweet goodness.
Thank goodness for the internet, DVR, and the Ensign.  All means to allow me to feast.

The boys and Jarom did much better than me when it came to be attentive and I'm proud of them.  Not Jarom, but the boys.  Listening for 8 hours of talks is not the easiest task.

It's been two weeks since I wrote the above paragraphs above.  Since then I have been able to slowly read the talks.  Taking it in small portions has allowed me to ponder on the words spoken and help keep my family and spiritual life well balanced.

How grateful I am for a meal that feeds my soul.  I feel the daily nourishment as I read to help survive each day.   

Comments