Christmas

Oh, Christmas.
This was a big one with expensive gifts.  Small but costly.  But I'm grateful that Jarom allowed me the budget to go out spend the little extra for the boys and family.  Heck, I'm grateful he has a great job that allows me to spend anything!  (As I type, all major purchases are being used.)


 I managed to get this picture right after Santa made his visit. *wink.wink.*
 
 Every year, I say I want a bigger Christmas tree, but then I kind of love the one I have.
 
 
 I try to make one homemade gift each year.  This year it was Marshall's Power Ranger Samurai costume.  Duct tape, baby!  He loves it. 
 
 
 In the stage of sports posters.
 
 

Bret's FIRST Christmas.  He was all about the wrapping paper and tissue paper.  Santa brought him this little dog.  His little buddy.
 
The day after Christmas we went to Dollywood.  I was so excited to get family passes this year for the family.  This was Marshall's first visit that he can actually remember and Bret's first.  Liam, Tipton and Hyrum were all tall enough to ride the big rides which made for lots of fun.  Hyrum was a little timid on some of the rides and only cried once.  I look forward to many memories together for the new year at Dollywood.  I will update with pictures. . .eventually.

Comments