Table Conversation
Some things just can't wait to be written down, especially those interesting questions kids ask.
Eating shrimp and grits for dinner.
Tipton: I'm going to tell my wife to never make shrimp! Unless she really likes it.
I guess he lost hope even asking me to never make it.
A few minutes later...
Tipton: Do you go out to eat for prom?
Me: Uhm...I guess you don't have to, but most people do.
Tipton: Oh. Well, I'm going to tell my date, "Here's your sandwich." Prom is such a waste of money.
Me (thinking to myself): That will go over well with his date. And why is he even thinking about prom?
Oh, Tipton
Eating shrimp and grits for dinner.
Tipton: I'm going to tell my wife to never make shrimp! Unless she really likes it.
I guess he lost hope even asking me to never make it.
A few minutes later...
Tipton: Do you go out to eat for prom?
Me: Uhm...I guess you don't have to, but most people do.
Tipton: Oh. Well, I'm going to tell my date, "Here's your sandwich." Prom is such a waste of money.
Me (thinking to myself): That will go over well with his date. And why is he even thinking about prom?
Oh, Tipton
Comments