School's Back In Session
I just now caught up blogging about the end of the school year and now I'm already talking about the first days.
Five kids = way behind!
First day jitters always set in the night before the first day. Jitters in our case is chaos and pure silliness. Getting the kids ready for bed I thought may never happen.
A new milestone this year, Liam's foot has surpassed my foot size and now in men's shoes. That kid is growing!
I wish them the best in this new year.
2015
(my camera had a finger print on the lens, hence the weird lighting.)
Five kids = way behind!
First day jitters always set in the night before the first day. Jitters in our case is chaos and pure silliness. Getting the kids ready for bed I thought may never happen.
A new milestone this year, Liam's foot has surpassed my foot size and now in men's shoes. That kid is growing!
I wish them the best in this new year.
2015
(my camera had a finger print on the lens, hence the weird lighting.)
![]() |
| Hyrum-3rd, Tipton-5th, and Liam-7th |
![]() |
| ...and then Liam tooted. |



Comments