50 Years!

Recently, we celebrated Phil and Gloria's fiftieth wedding anniversary.
50 years!
I think that's beautiful and a great example.

(back) T.J and Ryan
(front) Marney, Gloria, and Phil
In celebration, we went to the Birmingham Temple and met up with all the Smartt siblings (minus one) and got to be there for one of my nephew's first time going through as he prepares to leave on his mission to Brazil.  This was my other nephew's second time and has now left on his mission in California.

It was a perfect day. 
All smiles.
Warm and fuzzy feelings.
Good food, always.

This was a long overdue trip to the temple for Jarom and me.  Though I was there with family, it's always my husband I feel drawn to the most and enjoy that time with him.  I recently read today about the temple and how it strengthens our marriages.  I know this is true.  I feel whole and close to Jarom each time we go.

We need to go more often.  For the family but for us more importantly.  It's a perfect place to be.



Happy 50th, Phil and Gloria!

Comments