Funny-isms

I can hardly keep up with all the interesting words that come from my children's mouths. 

Some our profound.
Some are eye-popping and you hope that conversation/thoughts/words never come back.
Some are so hilarious, it distracts from any thing else and simply makes life good.
Some just leave you wondering how they are your child.

You can take your pick for which ever category any of these might fall under:

Hyrum:  Last night I had a dream of bottoms versus wieners.  I blocked out the rest of the conversation from there so don't ask who won?

Hyrum:  Liam? Tipton? What have been your best dreams ever?
Liam--no response
Tipton:  My two dreams are: to make it to the Celestial Kingdom and to have a huge football stadium holding at least 110,000 people, and I'm the quarterback or running back, who never gets hurt, and they always run out on the fields because we always win. Okay, didn't see either one of those coming.

Marshall:  Mom, you see this girl, it's Taylor Swift.  (He's listening to the music on the computer.)  She is a really nice person and when I'm bigger I am going to drive to her house and visit her.
Me:  Which one?  I think she has more than one house?
Marshall:  Really?  Maybe I can go to all of them.  It should only take about 40 minutes.  That would be fun!
Uncle Jim's interpretation--"I'm only four but I know what a pretty girl looks like and I like her."

Me:  Marshall, could you grab ____ for me?
Marshall:  Is this a favor?  I don't do favor's anymore.

Comments