A New TV

Jarom this year has been in the "gifting" mood.  He's taken over Christmas and done all the Christmas shopping.  He pretty much handled the older boys' birthdays, picking out their gifts.  This is not normal for Jarom.  So, either he's changing his ways or he's no longer agreeable with how I was handling things and taking over.  Who knows!?
However, this one gift he "gave me" I'm pretty sure wasn't for me at all.

History:  when we moved here there was a TV in our bathroom.  Old and we never used it.  We removed it.  It left about a 4x4 square cut out from the mirror.  The mirror is huge.  I didn't even phase me.  I literally never noticed.

A package arrives.  A Television.  I'm confused?  For what?  Brand new, nice HDTV.  I call Jarom to ask about it.  He said he bought it for me?  Then I was really confused! Where on earth did I go wrong to lead my husband to believe that I EVER wanted a TV?  In my bathroom especially.  Actually, I don't know any girl that normally ask for a TV.  Yet, here it was.

 It has no cable hook up.  No way to watch it.  SURELY, Jarom wasn't going to have an additional TV hooked up to the satellite? 

No.
He wasn't.
Instead, he hooked up this bad boy.



 
Yes, that is an antenna. 
I didn't know these even worked anymore.
This one is special. 
It's an HD antenna.

I am not sure of it's purpose. 
We've used it just to say we've used it.
Maybe five times.
The antenna doesn't even always work.
It has about 4 channels.
I probably sound bitter but I'm not.
I think it's hilarious!
What was Jarom thinkin!?

Comments