UNO
Since living closer to the Ward cousins, the boys have learned a few things. One of those games is Bet UNO. If you lose, you have to complete a dare. But you don't just play normal UNO but at a very fast pace that they call "match" UNO. The dares can get pretty crazy.
Tipton always has the best of luck, or the lack thereof. This time was no different. Tipton had already played his last game. He knows when to stop gambling, you could say. But Jarom and the boys (including Zach), talked him into one last game. We can guess who lost.
TIPTON.
The dare: go sit in the creek behind the house. (It was around the low 50's that day.)
Tipton handle the bet well, he showed up with a little surprise...
I laugh every time I see these. They crack me up. The boys were in for a shock and made the dare even funnier. I'm proud he turned the situation into a more positive one.
Tipton always has the best of luck, or the lack thereof. This time was no different. Tipton had already played his last game. He knows when to stop gambling, you could say. But Jarom and the boys (including Zach), talked him into one last game. We can guess who lost.
TIPTON.
The dare: go sit in the creek behind the house. (It was around the low 50's that day.)
Tipton handle the bet well, he showed up with a little surprise...
I laugh every time I see these. They crack me up. The boys were in for a shock and made the dare even funnier. I'm proud he turned the situation into a more positive one.



Comments