Memorial Day (Week 12)
This past week we are still finishing up school. Does any one else feel like this is dragging on until FOREVER?
On our way back down we decided to take more of a hiking trail. We got a little confused, didn't always take the right way. Daddy slipped down one slope, then later on fell on a tree trunk over the creek (if only I had a video of that!). It was not his lucky day but I'm just grateful he's not severely injured. His fall over the water looked so scary I didn't know whether to cry or laugh when I knew he was okay. Now it's a good laugh!
This week we had to return all the chrome books, library books, text books (if any), etc. In exchange, they get to see they teacher one last time and collect all the things left at school. They were all done in car rider fashion. It will always be something to remember for sure!
The older boys didn't care, but as normal, it's a big deal for elementary school. I am so grateful that the boys had such loving and great teachers. I feel like they did an amazing job making their learning experiences at school and at home the best.
Prior to drop-off we took a family hike that morning. Jarom loves to hike and I do too but we just like to go at different paces. 😉 He was originally just gonna go on a harder hike and take the older boys. I talked him in to taking the family and a shorter/easier hike. The trade-off, hundreds of stairs.
We went to Amicalola Falls, the tallest waterfall in Georgia. We took the paved trail and stairs up and another trail back down.

















Comments