Good Time

 Liam and his cousins have been busy now that they are able to hang out together again.  However, this time Liam manged to get grounded and became the victim of their most recent "rolling."

There was toilet paper everywhere and in glow sticks they spelled out "Free Liam."  That didn't help Liam's situation much.  The also made a giant weiner with toilet paper saying Liam's weiner and then a small one saying Jarom's weiner.  I didn't take a picture of that..only in the Smartt family.







The other boys that we see a lot of are the McPheters' boys.  Preston and James we try to have over often or they go over there.  It keeps the fighting-amongst-siblings at bay.
They are always up to something and this time, what they call "bet UNO."  They play the game at a really fast pace and if you lose you have to do the "bet" or to me, the dare that was agreed upon at the beginning of the game.  This result, fingernails painted.  


The younger boys have always wanted to go fishing...not mine and Jarom's thing.  Thankfully, the neighborhood kids to the rescue!  Several of them know how to fish and one of our neighbors has a huge pond in his yard he told the boys they could use anytime.  They've used that thing everyday!  Here Taylor sent me a picture of Bret's first catch:


I rarely have pics of me, but I decided at the last minute to make a drive up to Knoxville to visit some friends.  Here is Tori, one of my young women and it was her 25th birthday.  She hadn't been home in a while and her mom had invited my up (and to meet her boyfriend).  It makes you feel good when your youth still want you to be a part of their lives.  It makes you feel like you did something right all those years ago.
It also was one of my best friends birthday, Jen (Queen Jen from the Bonus Brothers).  I hadn't seen her in a while either.  I figured I could kill two birds with one stone.  I'm so glad to have gotten to see them both (even if I didn't get a pic Jennifer).


Comments