Okay well, school isn't starting just yet. It was suppose to start the 10th but got delayed until the 24th. Whew! I was suppose to start school the 10th as well but moved all my classes to Chattanooga State and allowed me to start school with the boys. However, our cousins on my side of the fam are all starting soon so we had a big pool party while Paul was in town. It also happened to be Jenny's birthday--her 1st birthday! The last of the Flynn grand kids. I was excited to be a part of the celebration.
 |
Jenny and Aunt Sarah (Matt's wife)
|
 |
Paul and Tipton--the human pinatas. It was a big hit.
|
 |
Paul's kids, my boys have so much fun with. They are the youngest ones for once, plus Marshall and Bret have cousins their age to play. They are good buddies.
|
 |
I could not get this girl to laugh. She was not easily amused.
|
At the last minute we decided to make a trip Dollywood Splash Country. Marshall had been dying to go to a water park and had even looked up options. That was enough to get Jarom to take us. Being a water park, it's not easy to carry around your phone everywhere, so this was the only picture I managed.
 |
Add caption
|
Once again, in one week, Bret lost another tooth!

Comments