Halloween!

 I never took a picture of the boys...oops.  

We had lots to do this week getting ready for Halloween.  First, carve our pumpkins.  The younger boys love doing this and usually Liam does to, but his work schedule kept him from carving this year.  Though always messy we always have a good time.







...and voila!
Hyrum's

Bret-the spider and Marshall-the bat in a cave


It's hard to see my cauldron over to the side with lights inside to look like a potion.  A work in progress for next year.  I use to never care about Halloween, but over the years I have really enjoyed decorating for trick or treaters despite how few we have.

Second, Marney's birthday!!!  Marney turned 95 and is still going pretty well.  She lives with Phil and Gloria now so that makes it easier to celebrate.  She was so excited and I'm glad we could be there too.  Even with Covid and we are supposed to take precautions, we've kind of all thrown those to the wind.  I believe there were 35 in attendance including 1 child, 3 grandchildren, 8 great-grandchildren, and 6 great-great-grandchildren.  That's amazing!





Lastly, was Halloween!  It wasn't our normal holiday this year of course because of Covid-19, and lots of people weren't participating.  Our neighbors on the other hand were all about celebrating at your own risk.  Grandma brought Lyric and Otis over as well.  They had a great time!
Also, other neighbors in our subdivision apparently strongly dislike us.  They complain that we drive too fast in the neighborhood.  In their passive-aggresive way they expressed their feelings.



Let's just say, we weren't offended but found it really funny.  I give them credit for putting forth such great effort.

Comments