What's Goin' On

 The past couple of weeks have been back to school, sports, and work for the family.  

The older boys have continued on the hybrid schedule for another month.  My classes, I'm managing but I always feel like I still don't have a good system.

Liam and Tipton have started soccer.  Liam is super pumped about this year and wants to put all his efforts and energy into making this a great year since he's a senior...so he quit his job.  Tipton quit too.  Oh, I'm sure Jim and Celeste just love us about now.  Tipton made JV but was made a swing player to travel with Varisty.  I hope they get to complete their full season and that it goes great.  We look forward to it.

Hyrum had a little wake-up call at the doctor when he was told he had high cholesterol.  I don't know that Hyrum really knew what that meant or why it was so high but we told him to exercise and it will go down, and he did.  He started staying after school to practice soccer and run with the track team.  He also started taking calcium gummies every day since he doesn't eat much yogurt or drink milk.  He really took to heart everything his pediatrician said!  It's been good to see him using his extra time from schoolwork a little better.

Soccer sign-ups have begun for the younger guys and their season will probably start here in a month.  Jarom is all ready to coach again.


Comments